Pigs in a Blanket
Time: 25 min.
- 8 hot dogs
- 4 slices (¾ oz. each) American cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) can of refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cookie sheet pan
- Oven mitts
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut each slice of cheese into six strips.
- Slit each hot dog within a half inch of the ends.
- Insert three strips of cheese into each hot dog.
- Open dough container and seperate the triangles.
- Wrap a dough triangle around each hot dog.
- Place wrapped hot dogs on sheet pan, cheese side up.
- Bake at 375°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Go to main navigation